Monday, February 5, 2007

Writing and...well, DDR.

Apart from being a Mento addict, I'm also an unrepentant DDR addict. (For those unfamiliar, DDR is Dance Dance Revolution, the newish game for most game consoles which plays songs and flashes arrows on the screen, and there's a dance pad you have to step on as the arrows flash up. There's a learning curve to it, but it's a lot of fun...and extremely addicting.) When a completely unathletic person such as myself will play something physically active for over an hour, you know there's a problem.

That's the best workout I've had in days, though.

Apart from that, I did manage three pages of writing today, which isn't nearly as much as it sounds like because A. I've regressed and handwrote them and B. they were one side only. Still, it's progress. I'm officially past both the quarter-point of my projected wordcount (I have 20k) and of the story. I love it when that happens.

Now I have thank-you notes to write and Heroes to gear up for. Mmm. Heroes.

By the way, this lovely lady has a very good post on things that make her put books down and how to avoid them. You should read it.

No comments: